windows8/office电话激活英文语音中文互译

windows8/office电话激活英文语音中文互译

很多朋友在安装了在“msdn,我告诉你”上下载的windows8或office之后想通过电话激活,但是苦于自己的英文水平,也许会在别处求助,下面小编给大家带来电话激活语音过程(英汉互译)希望可以有所帮助。

在打通电话后会出现下面的提示

Welcome to Microsoft Product Activation.(欢迎来到微软产品激活中心)

Please press 1 as a home user, and 2 if you are a business customer with a volume license agreement.(家庭用户请按1,如果你是一个批量许可协议的企业客户请按2,果断按下1)

To activate, you must have your installation numbers from your activation wizard screen.(要激活电脑,你必须要有从电脑的激活向导上得来的激活号码)

If you are familiar with this process, you may press the hash key to skip any instructions.(如果您熟悉这个过程中,你可以按#号键跳过了)

No personal information is collected during activation.(在激活过程中不会收集何个人信息)

If you have your ID tohand and are ready to proceed, please press the hash key.(如果你的手上有激活ID,并且准备好继续激活,请按 #号键)

To repeat thismessage, press the star key.(重复此消息,请按 *号键)

Please enter the first group now.(请输入第一组数字)

Thank you! And the second group 谢谢,请输入第二组数字

Thank you! And the third group 谢谢,请输入第三组数字

Thank you! And the fourth group 谢谢,请输入第四组数字

Thank you! And the fifth group 谢谢,请输入第五组数字

Thank you! And the sixth group 谢谢,请输入第六组数字

Thank you! And the Seventh group 谢谢,请输入第七组数字

Thank you! Now enter the eighth group 谢谢,现在,请输入第八组数字

Thank you! To finish enter the final group 谢谢,请输入 最后一组组数字 以完成输入

Please wait while your confirmation number is generated.(请稍候,您的激活码正在生成

(1) Key 失效的情况。

请更换Key。

We are unable to activate your product.(我们无法激活您的产品 )

It is possible that you are a victim of software piracy.(您可能是盗版软件的受害者。)

In order to check if your product is original, please click on the weblink www.microsoft.com/genuine.(查询您的产品是否为正版(原版),请登录网址 www.microsoft.com/genuine。)

To obtain the licensed product,please return to your Microsoft reseller.(获取合法(被许可)的产品,请到您的微软经销商。)

To repeat the message, please press the star key.(要重复信息,请按 *号键。)

No entry was detected.(没有检测到信息输入)

We are now ending your call.(现在我们结束您的电话)

(2) Key 有效的情况

On how many computers is your product currently installed?(您的激活密钥安装在了几台电脑上?)

Press One if you have nstalled this product on one computer.(如果您把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按1)

Press Two if you have install this product on more than one computer.(如果您不只把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按2)

听到这里,按1

We will now continue to activate your product.(现在,我们将继续以激活您的产品)

Your entry was accepted, now you will hear the confirmation ID readout.(你输入的数据被接受了,现在你将听到 确认ID)

Starting with block A.(从A组开始)

Please either insert this number into the empty blocks at the bottom of your activation wizard, orwrite this number down for immediate entry into the activation wizard at the end of this call.(请为您激活向导(图12)底部的空块插入这些数字;或者记下这些数字,在通话结束时立即进入激活向导。)

To hear this message again, please press the star key.(重听一遍这个消息,请按 *号键。)

For help, press 0.(如需帮助,请按0)

Here is Block A :****** A组注册码

To continue press the hash key.(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.(要重复,请按 *号键)

Here is Block A :******To continue press the hash key.第二遍A组数据(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.(要重复,请按 *号键)

Block B ****** B组注册码

To continue press the hash key.(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.要重复,请按 *号键)

Block B ****** To continue press the hash key. 第二遍B组数据(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.(要重复,请按 *号键)

Block H ******* H组注册码

To continue press the hash key.(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.(要重复,请按 *号键)

Block H ******* To continue press the hash key. 第二遍H组数据(要继续,请按 #号键)

To repeat the last block press the star key.(要重复,请按 *号键)

To complete, click the next button at the bottom of your activation window, then click finish.(要完成激活,请在您激活窗口(图12)的底部,单击“下一步”按钮,然后单击“完成”)

If you wish to hear your entire confirmation ID again, press 1.(如果你想再听一遍你的确认ID,请按1)

Otherwise, thank you for calling Microsoft. Goodbye.(感谢您致电微软,再见!)